Unbeatable Prices, Guaranteed!
The Science Behind Our 170 Wide-Angle Technology
Osmo DashCam uses expanded 170 wide-angle capture technology to ensure everything is captured on the video.
Unlike traditional 120 wide-angle cameras that can capture only so much, Osmo delivers a much more convenient solution.
Besides having a wide-angle capture, everything is being recorded in 1080p HD video, so you can zoom in on all the smaller details such as license plates.
Osmo DashCam Can Help You:
Have evidence in case of car accident
Avoid false traffic tickets
Speed up insurance claims
Identify car theft or damage
More about Osmo DashCam
- Have recorded evidence always: No matter if it’s for insurance claims or false traffic tickets, you can now always have video evidence of what happened.
- 1080p HD visuals: Having a crystal clear picture under any weather conditions is super important as you can zoom in to always check the license plates or other smaller details.
- No worry about turning it on: Osmo DashCam has a loop recording meaning it’s recording at any time of the day whenever the engine is ON.
- Night vision: Ensures you’ll have a quality image even at night or if someone’s trying to steal or damage your car.
- Easy to set up: Unlike other dash cams that require a lot of work, you can set up Osmo in just a few minutes.