Akua Ultrasonic Cleaner
Unbeatable Prices, Guaranteed!
- refreshed look: same compact form factor with a whole lot more refined minimalism. Now with a larger tank capacity and integrated touch controls.
- power upgrade under the hood: 45000Hz is a whole lot more powerful with our improved ultrasonic transducer.
- clean storage: back by popular request, we’re bring the lid back for dust-less and sleek storage
- additional cycle length: choose between 3 minutes or 5 minutes of cleaning cycles depending on type, number, and contamination level of items
An ultrasonic cleaner that’s kind to your timeless jewelry, and beautifully minimalistic to match your everyday decor.
At 45,000Hz of ultrasonic energy, the Akua Sonic Cleaner produces microscopic bubbles that dislodge contaminants that are harmful to your jewelry, like sweat, oils and lotions. In this process called “cavitation”, nano bubbles are deployed to get into even the most intricate of designs and clean up in the gentlest of ways.
- Akua cleans gently, so you can wear them splendidly.
- Fantastic for cleaning an extensive range of jewelry, makeup tools, glasses, household items, retainers and more. Visit our ‘what can you clean’ page forfull details.
- Safe for gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, sapphire, rubies and much more. Not suitable foremeralds, opals and pearls.
safe to clean
- metals: yellow gold, white gold, rose gold, silver, platinum.
- many types of gold: Â solid gold, gold filled / rolled gold, gold vermeil.
- hard, non-porous, untreated gemstones: diamonds, sapphire, ruby, amethyst, citrine.
- all types of jewelry:Â necklaces, engagement rings, wedding bands, earrings, bracelets, brooches.
- makeup tools:Â brushes, eyelash curlers, mascara wands, beauty blenders, tweezers.
- dental products:Â aligners, dentures, mouth guards, toothbrushes.
- eyewear:Â reading glasses, sunglasses, goggles.
how to use
1. Add water into the tank
2.Lather your jewelry in the specially formulated Jewelry Cleansing Foam (or dishwashing liquid)
3.Plug machine in with the included power cord
4. Tap the highlighted button to turn on, and slide jewelry in (short tap for 3 minute cycle, and long tap for 5 minute cycle)
5.Dry off with soft cloth (optional: add shine the 2-in-1 Polish Cloth)
With our new Akua Sonic Cleaner release, we’ve included some upgrades and popular customer requests:
- refreshed look. same compact form factor with a whole lot more refined minimalism. Now with a larger tank capacity and integrated touch controls.
- power upgrade under the hood. 45000Hz is a whole lot more powerful with our improved ultrasonic transducer.
- clean storage. back by popular request, we’re bring the lid back for dust-less and sleek storage
- additional cycle length. choose between 3 minutes or 5 minutes of cleaning cycles depending on type, number, and contamination level of items
Note: There has been a flood of counterfeits in the market. Please beware that many are scams or are shipping extremely low quality goods. If you have questions about a cleaner’s quality, reach us at [email protected] for help.
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Capacity: 9.5oz (280ml)
Weight: 0.85lbs (380g)
tarnish-inducing contaminants stand no chance
Unrestrained by intricate details or tight crevices, Akua Sonic’s ultrasonic cleaning reaches deep to remove micro contaminants that dull and tarnish your jewelry.
jewelry, dental + medical professional approved
Ultrasonic cleaning is typically used in fields where cleanliness is of the utmost importance, like in medical and dental practices. Us jewelry people are a little extra. We make sure our investment pieces last a lifetime.
oh yes, we clean so much more than jewelry
From diamond engagement rings and intricate gold vermeil bracelets, to plaque-filled aligners and your dirtiest eyeglasses, the Akua Sonic Cleaner is more than equipped for the challenge.