(2023 Hot Sale) Hoseless, Maskless, Micro-CPAP Anti Snoring
Unbeatable Prices, Guaranteed!
Micro CPAP Sleep Apnea Machine For Travel & Anti Snoring – CPAP Alternative
Traditional Sleep apnea CPAP machines have been a long-standing solution for sleep apnea. But, unfortunately, they’ve become synonymous with poor sleeping experiences. An astounding 80% of users abandon the machines after only one year due to tight or uncomfortable masks and bulky cables. Thankfully, there’s hope on the horizon: no longer will people need to endure such hassles!
Introducing our Anti snoring device – a revolutionary treatment for sleep apnea without CPAP. This Anti snoring device is designed to reduce snoring and help you achieve a peaceful night’s sleep.
Our new mini CPAP device uses a gentle electric signal generated by the microprocessor, creating micro-nasal pressure that opens the airway, allowing your breathing to go unrestricted and unblocked. No more family members asking, ‘Did something wake me up?’
And what’s great is that our maskless CPAP is lightweight and easier to wear than other Sleep apnea devices. So why settle for anything less? If you want quality nighttime zzzs with added peace and quiet around you, then choose our new device for sleep apnea. Order yours today and sleep soundly tonight!
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – Our medical-grade silicone gel is anti-allergic and safe for use. It’s also latex-free, making it ideal for those with allergies or sensitivities.
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT – This Mini CPAP device is small enough to fit in your pocket, so you can take it wherever you go.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR – Our soft silicone buds are designed to fit snugly and are shaped to stay in all night long. You’ll forget you’re even wearing it!
- QUIET CPAP THERAPY – This device provides whisper-quiet CPAP therapy, so you can finally get the peaceful slumber you need.
- NO MORE BATTERIES ARE NEEDED! – Unlike other CPAP devices that require batteries, this Sleep apnea device charges right from your computer or USB wall charger. So you’ll never have to worry about running out of power.
The first hoseless, maskless, micro-CPAP
Traditional CPAP machines can reduce sleep apnea, however, their poor design causes sleep apnea patients to give up on them: 80% of CPAP users stop using them within one year! We intend to change that with a revolutionary design that will work as well as any other device, and patients won’t have to deal with cumbersome, uncomfortable masks.
Another reason patients give up on the traditional CPAP is that they get dirty and need to be cleaned regularly, because of its large size, it is very troublesome to cleanâ€¦ Not so with our product. Our product is small in length and cleans too easily. Each tool is designed for 6-12 months of use and is recyclable. As a result, each night time you get an easy tool. We additionally liberate you from the “mess” of uncomfortable straps and the noisy hum that each includes some other tool.
Our layout is a mixture of numerous inventions, leaders of that are the micro-blowers at first meant for warmth law for chips in computers. These micro-blowers are completely contained in this tool, so there may be no want for outside air hoses. Just “plug” the cushy buds into your nostrils and breathe all night time long.
CPAP masks have a difficult time keeping a great seal on your face as you circulate at some stage in sleep. The sound of speeding air will awaken now no longer most effective you however additionally your partner. The hoses utilized by the CPAP mask drag at the give-up desk and at the bed, inflicting sleep disruptions. But we create good healthy inner nostrils without hoses to capture anything. Better yet, loud night breathing is eliminated.
Consider how liberated you could be if you got hundreds of good nights’ sleep instead of just one. Think about how liberated you could be with not just one good night’s sleep, but hundreds of them. Think about health problems you will avoid. Think about the energy you will have. Think about how much more productive you will be at work, the potential car accidents you’ll avoid, and even your golf handicap decreasing by 3 shots. In short, think about how liberated you will be when you start using Airing to manage your sleep apnea.
- Superior Quality Materials: Our Anti Snoring Device is constructed from the highest quality materials on the market. This product is tough and durable, unlike imitation devices on the market that are manufactured to be disposable.
- Ultra Portable – Bring It Anywhere: The Micro CPAP was designed for convenience – It’s the perfect solution for air travel due to its compact size.
- Extra Comfort Fit: The Sleep Apnea Devices contains super soft silicone nose buds that are designed to fit snugly in the nostril cavity. You will barely notice wearing it while falling asleep.
How To Use
- When we are asleep, our muscles become more relaxed causing them to narrow, and may even sometimes close off temporarily. The air passing through the minimal opening can cause the tissues surrounding the opening to vibrate, which in turn can cause the sounds you hear from snoring.
- The specially designed snore reduction vents offer effective dilation of the nostrils to let the air flow through more efficiently. Powerful electric pumps allow for the efficient flow of air. Peaceful sleeping and smoother clean breathing will not just be a dream. The battery life lasts 8-10 hours on a full cycle of charge, the perfect timeframe for the average sleeping cycle.
Can this device effectively treat mouth snoring?
The Snoring Automatic Strength Solution is designed to provide continuous positive airway pressure therapy to help with mouth snoring.
Can you use it for airline travel?
Yes, you can use it for airline travel.
Can I use it if I am a side sleeper?
Yes, you can use it if you sleep on your side.
Can I use it if I am a back sleeper?
Yes, you can use it if you sleep on your back.
How long does the battery last?
Airing can be used up to 8 hours after charging for a full night’s sleep.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free.
|Function||CPAP, Aid Snore Stopper, PM2.5 Filter|